BF Vault Doors
½" solid steel plate door
1-3/8" DryLight Insulation barrier
Textured paint options
In-swing model available
Proudly made in the U.S.A
- 2″ thick door offers a defense barrier constructed of a 1/2″ steel plate filled with a fire insulation material that provides a barrier against extreme heat.
- U.L. Listed Group II Lock with massive hard plate and two relocking devices.
- Spy-proof key-locking dial with matching five-spoke handle, pull handle and bold zinc die-cast logo. Available in polished brass, chrome or black nickel finish.
- 10 massive 1½” chrome-plated bolts.
- Select from four textured finishes.
- Commercial grade, vault door hinges.
- 2 stage dual fire seals with silicone seal on door jamb and expandable Palusol™ seal on door.
- Adjustable door frame slides together to fit a wall thickness of 4-3/4″ to 9-3/4″.
- Safety Lock Release: allows you to safely exit the vault room from inside. It also allows you to close and lock the door from the inside when equipped with an electronic lock, turning your vault into a safe room.